- • Arts and crafts – drawing, painting, card making, etc,.
- • Seasonal decorations and celebrations
- • Singing sessions
- • Reminiscence games
- • Regular accompanied church visits
- • Bulb planting
- • Flower arranging workshops
- • Parties for resident birthdays
- • Local trips
- • Shopping in town
- • Photo albums, scrap books
- • Music therapy
Maintaining active bodies and minds!
An essential part of our home life is organising stimulating activities for residents to keep minds and bodies active. We have a dedicated activities co-ordinator at the home. Below is a selection of some of the activities currently available to residents:-